Patch Notes - 1.0.36
Below you will find the important changes and additions that will be applied to TERA on the 25th of September 2012.
Changes & additions
- Crafting quests up to level 300 (Alchemy) and 410 (all other professions) are now available! They can be found in TERA’s towns and cities.
- The passive attributes of the Kelsaik “Masterwork” Ice/Fire weapons have been modified to suit their level. The affected weapons are:
- Pillar of Ice
- Fire Talons
- Pillar of Fire
- Veritas, Lorcada, and Val Tirkai provinces are increasing to a minimum of three channels.
- The cooldown timer for joining a guild is now 24 hours.
- The quest “Natural wonders” can now be completed properly.
- The quest “Talk like a pirate day” can now be completed properly.
- The Poporis and the Elins are now properly differentiated in the battleground rankings.
- The stack number of refined/masterwork Alkahest is now properly displayed.
- The problem related to the battlegrounds achievements which stated that the achievement is based on the weekly ranking has been fixed. The actual achievement depends on the season ranking.
- Some warrior skills increase their edge against opponents. The edge count is not displayed if an edge skill is not used.
- Fixed some naming issues which resulted in some items with different attributes to use the same name.
- Fixed the problem of a meaningless number 20 being exposed in the raid UI.Fixed the problem of shadows from rocks in the Island of Dawn abnormally blinking.
- Fixed some typos and screenshots in the help UI.
- The Gameforge logos and legal lines have been added to the game client.
- The French and German commands can now be used with special characters.
- In the past, the terms “Minions” and “Small monsters” were used to talk about weapon attributes. This has now been uniformed to “Minions”.
- Players cannot mouse-select the “Raid” text in the chat windows.
- The character deletion tool-tip is incorrect. It states that characters between level 1 and 39 can be deleted instantly, while 40 and above require 24 hours. It takes 7 days to delete a character of level 6 or higher. Characters of level 4 and lower will be deleted instantly.